We offer the best welcome service to our students, prior to your trip we provide a pre parture briefing and once you land we provide:
- Free airport pick up (Sydney & Melbourne)
- Free adaptation guidance
- Guidance in:
- Opening bank accounts
- Currency exchange
- Selecting the most suitable mobile phone plan
- Transportation cards
- Introduction to the education provider
- Free emergency support and assistance
- Student coaching
In Stunet we will help you process your TFN and ABN application. One of our facilitators will help you request it during the integration process, just after landing in Australia. Making this we ensure you can start looking for work from an early stage.
In order to access a job you will need to have your Tax File Number (TFN) And to request it you will need only 3 very simple things:
- The address of your address in Australia.
- Your passport number
- That your student visa is in validity period.
TFN & ABN APPLICATION
ADVICE ON STUDY PLANS
We advise you on the best study options available in the country you choose, based on your requirements and needs. We find tailored solutions for each student and we focus on enhancing your personal, social, cultural, professional and educational profile. We support our students on their short, mid and long term plans based on their personal needs.
We assist you seeking the best accommodation options in each city. Student peace of mind is important for us, we consider accommodation key for education success. This is the reason why we focus in helping our students find the best accomodation options available. We have extensive experience seeking accommodation opportunities in Australia, just let us assist you.
MOBILE PLAN SELECTION
We are the education agency with more events experience in Australia, our team has created and participated the following events:
- Student Boat Parties
- Cultural Events with embassies and consulates (Colombia, Nepal and Bangladesh)
- Latin Markets
- Andres Lopez Tour
- Juan Luis Guerra Australian Tour
- Fonseca Tour
- Willy Colon Tour
- Nejo y Dalmata concert
- Jerau Australian Concert
- Los de Adentro Concert
- Carlos “Pibe” Valderrama Soccer Game (in alliance with SBS Television)
- Concerts during the Soccer World Cup in Russia 2018
We normally roll our events in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, we also aim to do so in other cities
SOCIAL EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
JOB SEARCH SUPPORT
We support you by:
- Mentoring in preparing your resume and cover letter
- Guidance in industry certificates
- How to look for work
- Job seminars, workshops and activities
- Alliances with companies that oftenly offer positions suitable for student
- Tax return guidance (through strategic alliances)
Insurance is mandatory for international students in Australia (OSHC), we have years of experience dealing with insurance providers, we assist our students select the most appropriate insurance service based on their needs.